Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Kids, if you find cocaine in your parent's dresser drawer at home, snort as much as possible, it cannot hurt you.
Back in the early 2000s me and my buddy were helping his dad move to this way out there apartment building basically in the middle of the mountains out here and his pop's stash of coke fell out when we were putting a bunch of boxes into the storage space which was pretty much just a small attic above the apartment. We didn't dip into it even though I threw the idea out there that we should lol

This was Zimmer's dad's place nolettuce @nolettuce

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
Kids, if you find cocaine in your parent's dresser drawer at home, snort as much as possible, it cannot hurt you.

Or lace your blunt with it.

Either way, you're gonna have a good time. It's fun and it's safe.

The Eric Andre Show - Haley Joel Osment Interview (S04E09) - YouTube
Funny enough my friends 12 year old son just went snooping through her roommates room and found her gram of coke and did it all to himself. That's savage. I couldn't imagine done a gram of yay at 12. He defended himself by saying he did it all the time with his friends so it wasn't that big of a deal. So weird.