Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
i feel like kami & haleek maul are successful in the sound/atmosphere mellowhype goes for sometimes but hodgy can never really pull off lol

S @Staci

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
Or should I bring it really back....

[video=youtube;zP4VhwK8v8Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zP4VhwK8v8Q&feature=related[/video]
Daaaamn this does take me back. Good memories with this track. I completely forgot about it! Thanks drewski

S @Staci I will prop you for those. Hemsworth was #2 on bandcamp when I checked it this morning

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
i feel like kami & haleek maul are successful in the sound/atmosphere mellowhype goes for sometimes but hodgy can never really pull off lol

S @Staci
Yeah I can kinda see this actually. I like Hodgy's stuff though when he isn't forcing it so much with the "darker/mad" vibe or whatever. The Untitled EP was great in my opinion and yeah the beats were a big part of that but I thought Hodgy did an excellent job as well.

Daaaamn this does take me back. Good memories with this track. I completely forgot about it! Thanks drewski

S @Staci I will prop you for those. Hemsworth was #2 on bandcamp when I checked it this morning
That's dope for him. I meant to grab it before work and totally forgot. If you see me posting in here after 1am it means I'm home, remind me lol.