Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Just applied for that local cinema job and completed my university application and submitted it to my school referee.

#MAKINGMOVES #MOBBIN
pfft, why bother, YOURE A GODDAMN IDIOT YOU PROBABLY WILL GET FIRED

THE SCHOOLS GOING TO REJECT YOU ANYWAY YOURE TOO DUMB AHAHAHA THEY DONT WANT DUMB PEOPLE

IDIOT

Nah but that's awesome. I hope you get accepted; might as well apply to multiple schools don't put all your eggs in one basket. Maybe you could get into a school outside of the UK too

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
pfft, why bother, YOURE A GODDAMN IDIOT YOU PROBABLY WILL GET FIRED

THE SCHOOLS GOING TO REJECT YOU ANYWAY YOURE TOO DUMB AHAHAHA THEY DONT WANT DUMB PEOPLE

IDIOT

Nah but that's awesome. I hope you get accepted; might as well apply to multiple schools don't put all your eggs in one basket. Maybe you could get into a school outside of the UK too
Yeah, the university application process is all through one body called UCAS here, and you can apply for up to 5 universities. I filled up all 5 spots, 3 were very high-ranking ones with high entry requirements (AAA), and the other 2 had much lower entry requirements (AAB-ABB) so if I totally fuck up my exams next summer I still have something to fall back on.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Grim you should go to Arizona state I'm about 99.4% sure you could get laid there
I actually looked into studying in the US. It's much easier to get in because the UK school system is one of the most respected in the world, but the only problems are fees (I wouldn't be able to get a student loan), travel costs (trans-Atlantic flights aint cheap breh) and the inability for me to be able to return to the UK as I'd only be trained in American law.

But when I'm a lawyer and stacking major cash playa I'll be able to visit fa shoe

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
I actually looked into studying in the US. It's much easier to get in because the UK school system is one of the most respected in the world, but the only problems are fees (I wouldn't be able to get a student loan), travel costs (trans-Atlantic flights aint cheap breh) and the inability for me to be able to return to the UK as I'd only be trained in American law.

But when I'm a lawyer and stacking major cash playa I'll be able to visit fa shoe
Ask your dad, killa tay, to pay for your tuition and let you stay with him while you are in school.