Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
See i disagree, I think Robert's can take on Bob at an early age and if they do they end up weird. I haven't asked any bobs how long they have gone by Bob so this is just my own observation.
They go by Bobby when they are younger before dropping the -by later in life. If you meet a 50 year old Bobby they are really weird.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
They go by Bobby when they are younger before dropping the -by later in life. If you meet a 50 year old Bobby they are really weird.
Oh yeah? Is that right? So now you're some kind of expert on Bob's and Bobby's how many Bob's do you know like 30? You have a degree in Bob'ology are you a Bobologist or something?

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
nolettuce @nolettuce you have a bbq right? We should cook food one day for one of these seahawks games, and not invite that narc Nuttkase he'd probably tell the cops we have marijuana anyway and try to get us in trouble

nolettuce

not nolettuce
Nov 8, 2013
nolettuce @nolettuce you have a bbq right? We should cook food one day for one of these seahawks games, and not invite that narc Nuttkase he'd probably tell the cops we have marijuana anyway and try to get us in trouble
Yeah for real last time I invited him over he blacked out and passed out on the grill like a bum