Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
That Young Pappy song is also hella gangsta. I don't think I heard that song before.
You've said it's gangsta before for that song so pretty sure you have lol

This might be my favorite song by Pap but I dunno that's a tough one the kid was really dope in my opinion.

RIP

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I want to go to qfc im so hungry my stomach is grumbling and slightly hurts (probably from eating ice cream earlier; rebound hunger / insulin response or something). I can't though i got the battery / brake dummy lights on when i started my car again and don't want to start it again until i go home. Lights went off soon as i hit 2200+ rpm so im hoping it's just this idler pulley gone bad, replacing that and the serpentine belt this morning hopefully that's what the lack of power is and it's not the alternator. Usually alternators just crap out and you're done though they don't continue charging and give you second and third chances once that battery light comes on... and it being combined with the E Brake light at the same time is weird probably signaling lack of ABS power or something i dunno man

Im fuckin stoned