Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 21, 2016
infinity @infinity

This roast battle is raw, like battle rap. I think this will grow on me. Kevin Hart as a judge too, make no mistake that he is mainstream, he can roast. He killed Jamie Foxx and his crew and Jamie is a top roaster too.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
I'm suprised at the name brands they have and it's cheap as fuck. Any idea why it's so cheap?

It's usually because of overstock. Brands will introduce new clothes every couple months and the old stuff has to go somewhere.

Sometimes the clothes are deemed "irregular" which means maybe a stitch got messed up or it doesn't meet quality standards for whatever reason.

There are quite a bit of discount stores that sell these like Ross, TJ Maxx, Kohl's, Marshall's, etc

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
infinity @infinity

This roast battle is raw, like battle rap. I think this will grow on me. Kevin Hart as a judge too, make no mistake that he is mainstream, he can roast. He killed Jamie Foxx and his crew and Jamie is a top roaster too.

Good shit. Only 4 episodes tho (today thru Sunday)