Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I'll likely never get married. I'm incapable of forming emotional connections lol
Same, I get about a month in and start thinking "I really don't like you anymore and wish you would go away, you're annoying as fuck, fuck off idiot".

I don't have patience to get tested in any way shape or form like "I'm gonna act like a cunt cause you hung out with your friends" or "I'm gonna act like a cunt cause you played video games for a couple hours". Don't nobody got time for that.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Boogie is the king of fatlogic: "Even when I had a deficit of 2000+ calories a day for weeks on end my body wouldn’t budge." (He weighs at least 500lbs) : fatlogic

LOL i remember watching that one video where he was all crying and saying he wanted to change what a liar fat piece of shit i didn't realize his lies went so deep

This guy eats more in one day than most people eat every 3 days what a greedy piece of shit. Like a giant man sized toddler. Can't wait til he dies pretty soon ill laugh