Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Ask anybody and they wil tell you that lifting weights will make you lose weight too.

If you are a social autist like most of us here, you don't need a gym.
Yeah been there done that. Lifted weights steadily gained a bunch of muscle did elliptical cardio for an hour every day plus didn't have a car and would walk everywhere, going to school while working. Guess what? That shit doesn't last forever and didn't change anything for me, i remained bloated nonstop and pretty much was always fiercely hungry and aching and exhausted. I was far worse off in the long run

I'm not trying to get fit or simply lose weight I'm trying to make life long changes here and trying to change my relationship with food for life. I may exercise eventually for heart and circulation health but lifting solely for muscle or a certain look is all the way out.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I think im doing pretty good so far from learning portion control and gaining a better knowledge of calories. It's already ata point just after little over a year to where even when i fuck up and go all out eating, or there's a holiday or family event or something where im pressured to overeat ill still only basically just be bloated temporarily then by a week im back to where i was.

Compare that to working out then saying "fuck working out" and not being able to recover for over 7 years, just steadily gaining weight.

It works for me better my way you're never going to convince me your way is better, we're all different

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
One day, I'll combine the two; calorie counting / food control AND weight lifting at the same time, and ill become a God. I'll be an elite athlete at that point pretty much running like a well maintained twin-V12 engine burning the best fuel.

I'm pretty humble and have realistic expectations and don't want to brag but i could easily see myself becoming the most elite 35 year old Olympic athlete to ever walk planet earth. 10 gold medals, maybe 15. May even join the NFL or become an elite UFC fighter

Jun 21, 2016
Yeah been there done that. Lifted weights steadily gained a bunch of muscle did elliptical cardio for an hour every day plus didn't have a car and would walk everywhere, going to school while working. Guess what? That shit doesn't last forever and didn't change anything for me, i remained bloated nonstop and pretty much was always fiercely hungry and aching and exhausted. I was far worse off in the long run

I'm not trying to get fit or simply lose weight I'm trying to make life long changes here and trying to change my relationship with food for life. I may exercise eventually for heart and circulation health but lifting solely for muscle or a certain look is all the way out.
I think im doing pretty good so far from learning portion control and gaining a better knowledge of calories. It's already ata point just after little over a year to where even when i fuck up and go all out eating, or there's a holiday or family event or something where im pressured to overeat ill still only basically just be bloated temporarily then by a week im back to where i was.

Compare that to working out then saying "fuck working out" and not being able to recover for over 7 years, just steadily gaining weight.

It works for me better my way you're never going to convince me your way is better, we're all different
Diet and Nutrition are both lifestyle choices and go hand in hand, boyo. I know stubborn fucks like you, this is nothing new to me!

Go to Bodybuilding.com - Huge Online Supplement Store & Fitness Community! join the forums and read and see peoples lifestyle changes and progress.

Lifting weights helps you look and feel better, makes you stronger.

Watch those wolfpack/ lion videos and see what happens to gazelles lol.

Jun 21, 2016
I bet probably 40% of dudes posting on bodybuilding. Com are closet homosexuals, 50% are people suffering from body dysmorphia and have small-man complex, and 10% are trolls
Pretty much. I just use bodyspace from there, stopped posting when I got mod negged because he was white knighting a bitch.

Some.of those people are buff as fuck yet insecure man children lol.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Just kidding about "calling the cops or shoot someone" I know the last couple times i typed that i pissed people off lol. I'm a peaceful pacifist im like Gandhi

Just delivered the newspapers pretty much nothing left to do for the next couple hours but sit here. Doing nothing sounds good but shit gets old; I've been liking these overtime shifts recently its broken up the monotony plus extra money never hurts. I probably could've been stacking tons of overtime the past couple years and never had those periods of being broke if it wasn't for weed and choosing to sit at home getting stoned instead lol