Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
lol when we were moving out dude was trying to tell me I owed him money if we didn't get our deposit back due to that. The hole was like $30 to patch up on the statement they gave us and all the screens that needed replacing because of his cat came to like $300 and then he tried to tell me we'd split what we got back which got the quick nope.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
They mailed me the check he's lucky I was nice enough to do the math and give him anything back I should have just kept it all for having to put up with his shenanigans for years.

"Remember when your girlfriend woke me up at 5am while I was passed out black out drunk and I basically saved your life when you were in diabetic shock by having the composure to call 911 in that state which she didn't while stone cold sober? I'm keeping the $100."

But no I'm nice and didn't do that.

Then he killed Rocky :(

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
This site isn't too bad it's all laid out for you. Walk like 30 min through the building hit touch probes then chill in the parking lot for 30 mins. Only gay thing is im supposed to not take breaks until 5am then it's an unpaid 60 minutes lunch / break. That's fucking gay there's nothing in downtown Seattle worth driving to. Only thing i can think of is the 24hr McDonald's by Mercer (is that still there?)

Or walking to a coffee shop or something
You should just eat a few double quarter pounders and dont clock out and just tell them it got super busy and you couldn't take a lunch

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
lol when we were moving out dude was trying to tell me I owed him money if we didn't get our deposit back due to that. The hole was like $30 to patch up on the statement they gave us and all the screens that needed replacing because of his cat came to like $300 and then he tried to tell me we'd split what we got back which got the quick nope.
My old buddy Matt is an attorney and he said there is so many laws in place in Washington that it's almost impossible for places to keep security deposits. Even if it's fucked up as all hell you can still find legal loop holes to get your shit back. It was quite impressive to hear him go on a drunken rant about all the laws.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
You should just eat a few double quarter pounders and dont clock out and just tell them it got super busy and you couldn't take a lunch
I only have 206 remaining calories. Playas gotta get back on track after feasting the past couple of days and start creating calorie deficits again
Plus McDonald's sucks now id rather go to the habit grill

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
My old buddy Matt is an attorney and he said there is so many laws in place in Washington that it's almost impossible for places to keep security deposits. Even if it's fucked up as all hell you can still find legal loop holes to get your shit back. It was quite impressive to hear him go on a drunken rant about all the laws.
Oh the dude we rented from (well the company, whatever - our manager) tried to pull some crap. After we cleaned the place up, and pretty damn good outside the wall hole & screens I gotta say, during the walk through he was like "hmmm yeah don't think you'll be getting any deposit back" until I was like yeah no I need an itemized bill from whatever company you pay to flip your apartments between tenants which shut him right up and we got pretty much it all back besides the shit for the wall hole and screens.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
Oh the dude we rented from (well the company, whatever - our manager) tried to pull some crap. After we cleaned the place up, and pretty damn good outside the wall hole & screens I gotta say, during the walk through he was like "hmmm yeah don't think you'll be getting any deposit back" until I was like yeah no I need an itemized bill from whatever company you pay to flip your apartments between tenants which shut him right up and we got pretty much it all back besides the shit for the wall hole and screens.
Was that the hole from the yak'd out night when you fell? lol Not clowning, done shit like that many times.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Well, the OG here is slightly more potent than back home.

Gotta love how it's grown though, breaks off so easily.

Had a good sleep boyos, time for round 2
The stemshould snap cleanly but shouldn't be dry and brittle

OG is usually indica dominant more body high and heavy and groggy usually nighttime meds you'll probably fallback asleep lol