Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I also copped a bag of:

and a bag of:

They said $1.69 or 2/$3 and the black pepper ones were $1.99 and looked different than these ones so I asked if they were 2 / $3 too, and they said they were, so I'll probably stop there before work or after work and grab two of those too. Or maybe a bag of black pepper and a bag of bbq or dill pickle. Now that I think of it I think they were "Bigs" brand or something and were different I dunno, I'll figure it out probably buy them anyway

Last edited:

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
I also copped a bag of:

and a bag of:

They said $1.69 or 2/$3 and the black pepper ones were $1.99 and looked different than these ones so I asked if they were 2 / $3 too, and they said they were, so I'll probably stop there before work or after work and grab two of those too. Or maybe a bag of black pepper and a bag of bbq or dill pickle. Now that I think of it I think they were "Bigs" brand or something and were different I dunno, I'll figure it out probably buy them anyway
I got the regular salted ones...they're extra turnt up...

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I usually pour like enough to fill my left cheek, then transfer one to the right and crack it open and eat the seeds one at a time then spit the shell out one at a time into a container or something. i dunno how the fuck people can shell like a whole handful at a time then chew up the seeds tehn spit all the shells out at the end that shits brazy