Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 21, 2016
This statement annoys me. The President literally has zero power without congress support. Neither Hillary or Trump have congress support, they'll both be lame ducks for a few years. Trump can even win and we're not fucked.

Trump can put out all of his crazy "we're gonna build a wall" and "we're gonna default on the national debt because fuck them" bullshit all he wants, but it won't happen without a majority vote in both the senate and the house.

Hillary might actually get some shit done based solely on her sharing corporate ties with a lot of congress. Hillary's presidency will probably be something like "give us this, we'll give you this". Or the Republicans are going to just shit on her until they can get Paul Ryan or somebody in 4 years from now.
I just laugh because people act like America will catch on fire if Trump gets elected. Have people not paid attention to Obama's 8 years in office? Congress can literally laugh in the face of the president. Trump will probably end up being the biggest lame duck president in history. Nobody is going to vote to build a wall or vote to default on the national debt or any of the other outrageous shit dude is saying.
What about PPD's?

And he still got laws passed.

Regardless though, I'm talking about on a global scale. If Trump wins, you guys will have weaker ties with several countries (yeah I know, america fuck yea). Who knows what this guy will do on an international level.

>le build wall and mexico will pay for it through trade tariffs

He either thinks the Mexican government is stupid, or the American people are. lol