Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
They're really good for like 6 months. Then you get thuggish ruggish boning them in a trailer out in the woods and then burn them before da racoons come

You know. That classic thing
So they're going to turn to trash in like 6 months? What about nike socks? I had a few pairs but they turned to a faded grey color in like 1 month and were also way too small nevermind I already know nike socks are out lol

damnit there are no good socks anymore everything is degrading in quality but at the same time is more expensive than it used to be. Thanks Obama

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
Think I might end up renting out the same spot I got last year

https://www.vrbo.com/703404

Ohhhh helll yeahhhhhh. Im gonna show up, hold a boombox up in the air playing a Susan Boyle song, punch the first I see, then jet on my sick new refurbished cross-country skiboards, then do a swan dive into North Shore Lake Tahoe, hold my breath for 2 hours like a sea turtle eating lake trout and a dungeonus crab flew in from Alaska with a couple snow bunnies on deck at the Ski Lodge Manson Family Reunion acoustic ampitheatre extra high dosage in 2017

Feb 8, 2006
Ohhhh helll yeahhhhhh. Im gonna show up, hold a boombox up in the air playing a Susan Boyle song, punch the first I see, then jet on my sick new refurbished cross-country skiboards, then do a swan dive into North Shore Lake Tahoe, hold my breath for 2 hours like a sea turtle eating lake trout and a dungeonus crab flew in from Alaska with a couple snow bunnies on deck at the Ski Lodge Manson Family Reunion acoustic ampitheatre extra high dosage in 2017
north shore is for the yuppies

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
You guys are fucked either way lol
This statement annoys me. The President literally has zero power without congress support. Neither Hillary or Trump have congress support, they'll both be lame ducks for a few years. Trump can even win and we're not fucked.

Trump can put out all of his crazy "we're gonna build a wall" and "we're gonna default on the national debt because fuck them" bullshit all he wants, but it won't happen without a majority vote in both the senate and the house.

Hillary might actually get some shit done based solely on her sharing corporate ties with a lot of congress. Hillary's presidency will probably be something like "give us this, we'll give you this". Or the Republicans are going to just shit on her until they can get Paul Ryan or somebody in 4 years from now.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I just laugh because people act like America will catch on fire if Trump gets elected. Have people not paid attention to Obama's 8 years in office? Congress can literally laugh in the face of the president. Trump will probably end up being the biggest lame duck president in history. Nobody is going to vote to build a wall or vote to default on the national debt or any of the other outrageous shit dude is saying.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I just laugh because people act like America will catch on fire if Trump gets elected. Have people not paid attention to Obama's 8 years in office? Congress can literally laugh in the face of the president. Trump will probably end up being the biggest lame duck president in history. Nobody is going to vote to build a wall or vote to default on the national debt or any of the other outrageous shit dude is saying.
Fuck it man... I'm moving to Canadia

Cue the canadian national anthem

Mac Jesus @Mac Jesus get me a security job out in the oil sands or gimmefreemusic @gimmefreemusic get me a job doing greasy shit over near Toronto