Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
How could you immediately recognize subway? Yes it's subway ; for some godawful reason the board meeting today was catered by subway. Disgusting and appalling if you ask me, and rather disturbing

In the 1600's when we were beating the shit out Native Americans, do you think we did a good enough job of desecrating and destroying their culture?

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
In the 1600's when we were beating the shit out Native Americans, do you think we did a good enough job of desecrating and destroying their culture?
I respect, appreciate, and support Native Americans. When I get a tan some people think I'm native. I even had this drunk native bum one time almost start crying because he thought i should be more proud about my native heritage even though i was like "dude, my last name is Martinez i swear to you im not native" and even pulled out my license but he still thought i was denying my heritage. He was an uncle or friends or something with John T Williams (the woodcarver who got killed by that idiot cop for no legitimate reason here in Seattle)

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Infinity just went full Best Friend

That subway was disgusting i put back 1 of the sammich pieces then threw that M&M cookie away after 1 bite.

Those QFC aka Kroger M&M cookies are way better they're chewy and moist yet at the same time have a little crispness. They must be using some kind of hydrogenated oils aka transfats even though they're not supposed to that's the only way you get cookies that good

Last edited: