Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Damn... Blood sugar so low i got dizzy standing up then almost passed out walking around delivering newspapers lmao. I decided to go to QFC to get this after double checking their site and it said they carry it, if course they didn't have it. I spent like fucking ten minutes wandering around looking for it.

Finally left after purchasing two powerade zeros (red / purple flavors). Completely forgot to get any other type of food my backup plan was to buy a kitkat bar. And also forgot to buy a megamillions ticket lol. Fucking brain dead I've never experienced such bad side effects from fasting then again i put in like fucking 35miles of walking in 7 days with large calorie deficits probably have zero glycogen reserves

Last edited:

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Says the people with such corked leptin levels they can't even go 8 hours without food before thinking they're literally starving to death, then binge eating 600-2000 calories in a sitting to make up for it, doing this for years on end and being so accustomed to feeling terrible it's completely normal and they can't even recognize it; fuck you you goddamned fat fucks

Sike lol
I'm sorry my friends.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Definitely shouldve grabbed that kitkat bar lol. My window of opportunity is completely closed it's light outside all the sudden and there's already people leaving for work and stirring around walking little four legged creatures around and walking dressed in light athletic clothing to the area where various physical activities are performed to burn calories. I'd get seen

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I bet i would've bitched about that kit kat bar if i had bought it lol

"man this shit sucks, nestle / Hershey products are turrible now they've cut so many corners it doesn't even remotely taste like chocolate anymore" i totally would've said that. Then i totally would've brought up them trying to desperately muscle into the cocoa market recently to basically cut the middleman out. Cocoa is getting too expensive that's why a single candy bar is like $1.29 now and is tiny. They're barely hanging on with razor thin profit margins