Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 21, 2016
It must be regional thing because I've met quite a few Aussies in my life and none of them sounded like either of those dudes lol
I mean you've met more though, obviously. So maybe I'm wrong.
lol your right it is I was just fucking with you.

We all sound a bit different, you got different wogs, different whites, abos, asians ect all sound a bit different from different parts

Not as much as your midwest accents, NY, Boston, southern ect.. it's far more varied in the US

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
The aussies I worked with last year were hella cool. I liked them. Way better than the ones ive been exposed to on the sicc. I have a new found respect for australia.

Jun 21, 2016
The aussies I worked with last year were hella cool. I liked them. Way better than the ones ive been exposed to on the sicc. I have a new found respect for australia.
The candians I worked with last year were hella cool. I liked them. Way better than the ones ive been exposed to on the sicc. I have a new found respect for canadia.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I grabbed a couple 22s of 9% range fancy beers. Got shit to do tomorrow so gonna catch a slight buzz and get baked all night. Vaping some StarBud but probably gonna switch or this shit is about to tko me. Forgot it's one of those nighty night type indicas.