Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
>implying I can afford meth

Dude
$211 to dentist
72.50 for tabs 15 for emissions
60 for phone 50 for Internet
30 for gas
98 car insurance

My check was already mostly spent before i could even think about buying meth / crack
If i was you i wouldn't pay my car insurance so i can buy drugs

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Haircut on fleek damn I look sexy as fuck, looking trim damn im like a sleek gazelle

diet canada dry ginger ale and a pint of ben and jerrys phish food ice cream on deck (i wanted the Buzz Buzz Buzz coffee ben and jerrys but they dont even stock it at this qfc by my house goddamned fucking white cracker pieces of shit honkies)

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
aw goddamnit

i just got a call asking if i could work starting 9pm on the 4th of july then realized it was the 4th of july soon then realized i have to work on the 4th of july. I always have to work on the 4th of july tbh it takes a part of my soul away every time i cant be a part of it. It hurts... it fucking sucks thats the only holiday i like and wish i could have off

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
at least ill get two hours of overtime pay ($5.07 x 1.5)2 = $15.21 extra dollars (-$12.00 social security / federal taxes / road use fees / plastic bag fees / latte taxes / bike lane taxes / bus passes for homeless peopel taxes) i definitely need that too. Those three dollars are at least 5 days of food

Last edited:
Nov 18, 2010
lol @ your country DaGrimProphet @DaGrimProphet

Dude what teh fuck are the brits thinking? They just set their economy back like 40 years
I keep debating investing in gbp when it bottoms out, it will climb back up for sure. My friend invests on forex, tryna get his opinion on it.

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
Haircut on fleek damn I look sexy as fuck, looking trim damn im like a sleek gazelle

diet canada dry ginger ale and a pint of ben and jerrys phish food ice cream on deck (i wanted the Buzz Buzz Buzz coffee ben and jerrys but they dont even stock it at this qfc by my house goddamned fucking white cracker pieces of shit honkies)
Just shaved my head as well. Didn't cost me a dime and I look like a racist juggalo

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
aw goddamnit

i just got a call asking if i could work starting 9pm on the 4th of july then realized it was the 4th of july soon then realized i have to work on the 4th of july. I always have to work on the 4th of july tbh it takes a part of my soul away every time i cant be a part of it. It hurts... it fucking sucks thats the only holiday i like and wish i could have off
Word.. I always have to work that day too but I requested a early shift so I'll be off by 7. And the holiday pay is always tits. This has always been one of my favorite holidays but alot of time I'm working or doin somethin to where I miss it but not this year my friend, imma go all out and probably blow one of my hands off tbh fam

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Goddamn I've been sicc for 8 days now. I feel fine but my lungs are all fucked up. All morning I've been coughing up this dark greenish black shit thats hard as fuck like its chunks of my lungs or something. Probably isnt helping that I'm still drinking and smoking everyday but fuck it tbh fam
best way to clean the lungs out (and pretty much the only thing that cleans the lungs out) is water. the water makes the mucus needed to cough and move all that stuff out and drain it out. and be careful... it should always basically be clear. if its dark green that means theres bacteria in it, and you could end up with bronchitis or might even already have bronchitis

if you have like $17 to burn you could buy a box of this i bet itd help a lot

Last edited:

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
best way to clean the lungs out (and pretty much the only thing that cleans the lungs out) is water. the water makes the mucus needed to cough and move all that stuff out and drain it out. and be careful... it should always basically be clear. if its dark green that means theres bacteria in it, and you could end up with bronchitis or might even already have bronchitis

if you have like $17 to burn you could buy a box of this i bet itd help a lot

Yea but can I mix those pills with alcohol? I've been nervous mixing this kind of shit with alcohol ever since last christmas and it made me hallucinate hella bad

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I'm getting fatter and more pale for Hawaii in October
Start taking 25mg ephedrine + 200mg caffeine + 81mg aspirin every 4-6 hours it'll burn an extra 150-200 calories a day plus you won't be hungry as much thats what I did after a few months of dieting and couldnt take being hungry and pissed off 24/7 any more. it helped A LOT