Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Jon was asking about you playing and I told him you rage quit. I think you destroyed a piece of his soul.
lol you want to know the exact reason? I was in greater rift 87? or 88? Then my character wasnt doing any damage for like 3 seconds then i rubberbanded to the middle of a pack of mobs and was instantly dead. Then i was like "fuck it, im done" and havent logged in since. Overwatch ruined the already slightly turrible servers

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I literally can't tolerate lagging even one single time. But Nah the exact reason is the only reasonable way to level after level 800+ is to get into a group with people who can speed farm tier 90's - 100s for like, 8 hours straight for days on end until you get to level 1600+. Then and only then can you have a chance at hitting the leaderboards with Archon. And at the time, there were several people hitting greater rift 95+ with a totally fucked up bugged wizard build. They were running some kind of shitty set with Strength augments on it and doing this stupid shit where they only attack once every 3 seconds and had a bugged amount of damage that could 1-2 shot any champion / elite, and even the rift guardian. It was so stupid. Wizard is completely broken

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
No groups want you for 90+ either unless you're running twister build. The gameplay mechanics for twister: "Stand in a corner away from any and all mobs, cast twisters in teh same spot over and over and wait until everythign is dead. Walk to the next spot and repeat casting at the wall over and over" so boring

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
And at the time, there were several people hitting greater rift 95+ with a totally fucked up bugged wizard build. They were running some kind of shitty set with Strength augments on it and doing this stupid shit where they only attack once every 3 seconds and had a bugged amount of damage that could 1-2 shot any champion / elite, and even the rift guardian. It was so stupid. Wizard is completely broken