Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
I remember feeling bad for him once, I remember him saying he was a grocery bagger at Safeway and tried to get a promotion to the produce department or some shit and didn't get the job lol that would suck, they were like "nah b, you ain't good enough to deal with vegetables, now get back to bagging"
Lmao, thats fuckin halarious. To me anyway, cuz that was my story for the meat and seafood dept, only i got that promotion to produce lol. Not that its a awesome job or anything, but being paid $15.50 a hour to put produce on the shelf is easy money and i dont have to deal with as many assholes

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Drink alcohol, OR ELSE!![emoji123] [emoji123] [emoji123]
ill drink some whey protein mixed with powdered greens instead, after it sits in the freezer and gets ice cold like some chocolate milk

forget about drinking alcohol, id rather drink branch chain amino acids and electrolytes and phytonutrients

Nov 18, 2010
gimmefreemusic @gimmefreemusic lowry with the half court shot to send it to OT
Just for the raps to play like garbage in OT lol

This team is painful to watch, derozan and lowry fg % drops 10% for every post season. Miami is overrated tho

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
May 10th i think... i dunno, im stayin up in P-Town for 3 days... A YAYYYY-YAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!
Cool have a good time. Hit up Brunch Box and get a Lil Mo.

Gonna be there Friday - Monday myself. Going down with mi madre again to chill for a few days.