Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
During the late 19th century and early 20th century, a variety of groups from the Russian Empire emigrated to Argentina. From 1901 to 1920, Russia was the third most common country of origin for immigrants in Argentina. By ethnicity, the immigrants primarily consisted of Jews and Volga Germans, but also included Poles, Finns, and Ukrainians.

My great grandma was born in Argentina. The family left for the united states but I think they had to leave cuz of some kind of criminal shit, that's what I've been told anyways and it fits with how that side of the family is. so that's how mac jesus ended up being a canadian argentina russian chinese jew.

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
My last name originated in Germany. When German's would see my last name when they would see my ID or some shit they would always try and have some connection moment cause I'm an American with a German last name and they would always ask a ton of questions. It got annoying lol
Interesting story, my white aryan brother