Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 9, 2016
LOL, Butters. Yeah, alcohol and a Vampire fetish helps me too. I really never got turned on by a song like that C-Mob track tho... that's gonna be my fuck song from now on! LOL, kidding! Well... maybe not.

Last edited:
Apr 9, 2016
I was so incredibly tired yesterday and told myself I was going straight to bed when I got home. Yeah well that didn't fuckin happen, it never does. Instead I drank fireball and beers and hula-hooped with my sister until wee hours in the morning. Got another 3 hours of sleep if that. My fourth day in a row coming to work feeling like a piece of shit! Why do I do this to myself? I justify it by telling myself that I can sleep when I'm dead but... this aint good for me. Oh well, time to go powder my nose in the bathroom.

I wanna see some reading material in this mfkr when I get back, ya heard me?!

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
HBO Now is retarded, you can't just subscribe and log in on the website you have to download an app either to Amazon fire or android or apple tv or all this otehr horse shit just to start your subscription; of course the android app doesn't work for me, it says my android version isn't compatible.

Damnit, I need to figure out HBO by Sunday night, anybody want to share their HBO Go login wtih me? I'll trade you my netflix login