Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 9, 2016
I miss getting drunk with you guys. I remember our late night laughs and drunken convos. Or the nights where I was trippin on some sort of drug and needed someone to talk to, one ya all would call me. Aww. I'm running off a total of 9 hours of sleep and may be a little emotional/weird/and fucked up, BUT I LOVE YOU GUYS! Happy coked out Friday Breh Goons. Gotta get through this day and get me some sleep, ya heard me!?

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I miss getting drunk with you guys. I remember our late night laughs and drunken convos. Or the nights where I was trippin on some sort of drug and needed someone to talk to, one ya all would call me. Aww. I'm running off a total of 9 hours of sleep and may be a little emotional/weird/and fucked up, BUT I LOVE YOU GUYS! Happy coked out Friday Breh Goons. Gotta get through this day and get me some sleep, ya heard me!?
Thanks

You tried benadryl? like 25-50mg

Apr 9, 2016
I forgot to mention, that's 9 hours of sleep in the last 3 days! Averaging about 3 hours of zzz's per night, ugh. I'm like seeing shit and shit! I don't like it!

In other news, I did some really dope acid last weekend... it was reaaal nice.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Fuuuuuu gotta get in the car and drive to Vegas in 2 hours off no sleep.

This Vegas trip seems like more of a burden than anything lol I don't even want to go.
Shit be safe; might want to get some boffee the longer you're on the road you get that tunnel vision and before you know it you're just cruising along at 90mph for miles at least thats what happens to me when im tired going long distance lol

Apr 9, 2016
sleep. makes you drowsy knocks you out

Oh well, I just stay up too late drinking and listening to youtube. I had one night I had trouble shutting the brain down but that's cuz I'm getting my old job back and my adrenaline was going. Well not my old job, well yeah, my old job but at a new clinic! I'm so pumped! Talked to my old supervisor yesterday and she told "I don't want to hire anyone else but you and I already told HR that so they've flagged your application." I'm heading down there Tuesday to check out the clinic, meet the staff and have lunch with my old supervisor.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Shit be safe; might want to get some boffee the longer you're on the road you get that tunnel vision and before you know it you're just cruising along at 90mph for miles at least thats what happens to me when im tired going long distance lol
Gonna do a caffeine/hydration rotation. Red Bull followed by a giant bottle of water followed by Red Bull followed by another giant bottle of water. Drive is only like 4 and a half hours, shouldn't be too terrible.

Apr 9, 2016
Fuuuuuu gotta get in the car and drive to Vegas in 2 hours off no sleep.

This Vegas trip seems like more of a burden than anything lol I don't even want to go.
I know like 3 peeps who fly out today to Vegas too. Be careful, drive safe. And the no sleep thing, I can dig it. Fuck us! At least I got some booger sugar on deck but its making me feel weirder, I think....