Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
The fact u homers cant see gs shot like shit all night is laughable....

They got rebounded and stole on..
and it came down to a 1 point game going back and forth at the end and you acted like you wanted a loss

they shot like shit and still had a chance at the game with 2 seconds left. They would have won the game if the ref didn't let James Harden push off.

I'm a "homer" but your a fan that acts like you want losses lol ok buddy

May 4, 2002
and? You've seen them play in person, that doesn't negate the fact you obviously were trolling the last couple of pages.

You posted shit like "Ill wait for your fail ina sec. .." when it's a 1 point game going back and forth, you were probably praying for a loss after that post lol
Just a reminded, look at ur location........

Move along

May 4, 2002
and it came down to a 1 point game going back and forth at the end and you acted like you wanted a loss

they shot like shit and still had a chance at the game with 2 seconds left. They would have won the game if the ref didn't let James Harden push off.

I'm a "homer" but your a fan that acts like you want losses lol ok buddy
They lost like i said they would

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Just a reminded, look at ur location........

Move along
So I can't be a Warriors fan because I moved to Phoenix 4 years ago?

I grew up in Vegas, Las Vegas don't have an NBA team. Guess I'm not allowed to like the NBA. Thanks for giving me this awareness. I'll stop watching now.

I'll go burn all of my pictures going back to the 80's of me in Chris Mullin and Tim Hardaway jerseys because I moved to Phoenix 4 years ago lol

May 4, 2002
and if we had the attitude you had in the first quarter the Warriors would have lost 20+ games this season lol

Did you even watch any games this year? They came back in a ton of games all season, a few games by double digits going in to the 4th.
Again, which team won?

Im a warriors fan who called them taking an Land u girls came in with capes and cant accept the L.