Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA

This was the recipe VERSACERO @VERSACERO

and i don't have an immersion blender or anything like these professionals so just make sure everytime you're going to transfer it into a smaller bottle to shake it up real good just in case the flavors try to settle into patches or something. shouldnt be that big of a deal but some people worry about it and i do it out of habit anyway

Last edited:

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I was rooting for Manziel to succeed mostly because of the way the NCAA tried to fuck him over. I fucking hate the NCAA. I loved how when the media busted out the NCAA for being hypocrites they dropped down Manziel's suspension to just one half of a game lol
Yeah suspending a player for "attempting to profit off of his own likeness" when they're making millions off of his likeness is insanity

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Yeah suspending a player for "attempting to profit off of his own likeness" when they're making millions off of his likeness is insanity
yeah it was hilarious when the media busted out the NCAA, because the NCAA can't technically profit off of a player's name either. But when they showed if you typed in Johnny Manziel on the search bar on the NCAA shop links to his jerseys popped up. That story alone had the NCAA backpeddling.