Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
bruh
11 years of owning a home and marriage and kids shit like that happens all the time

i just know when i have a good amount of money in the bank something bad will happen lol
Yeah that's usually the case. If all the sudden I start stacking some money it's like "what's about to happen now? something big" lol

I need to get a credit card though it's definitely time. just in case I have to come up wtih a bunch of money out of nowhere

Props: GTS and GTS

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
My mom used to be infatuated with Prince, watched Purple Rain dozens of times had all his music
My dad took me to see Purple Rain in the theater when it came out...I was 5...came back saying the word "motherfucker" until my mom heard me say it. Between that and the Motley Crue concert a couple years later, my mom wanted to kill him

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
gotta love life
refrigerator goes out, need tires on the car and one of my daughter needs to get her tonsils out and our deductible is $1,500

and i thought i was gonna have our credit cards paid off this year
gonna have to push that back
Damn man that sounds wack...hope you're able to get through all your problems ASAP.

Feb 8, 2006
usually, for me, the worst part about the fridge going out is losing all the food
that's the worst part for sure
new one is delivered today
so we go 2 big coolers with ice chillin in the kitchen with all our shit

the one we had was only 8 years old too and cost $1,300
appliances suck now a days lifespan is way less then they used to be

but corporate revenue is more important then good products

Feb 8, 2006
Going to Hawaii would be pretty hyphy...
Haven't been in 3 years
i miss it

found a weed hook up in maui 6 years ago and kept his number
he's came thru both times i've been back which is sweet

caught a lot of mahi mahi too

Attachments