Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle Mariners
2-1, 1st in AL Western Division

Oakland Athletics
1-3, 4th in AL Western Division

Ahahaha fuck the bitch ass Oakland Athletics ALL BOUT CHICKEN @ALL BOUT CHICKEN
go fuck yourself loser

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
The Mariners head into their home opener with the best offense in baseball. The resounding series win in Texas is as memorable an opening series as the sweep of the Angels in 2014. Robinson Cano and company will look to continue their success against the reeling Athletics. They’ll have to do it against another pair of left-handed pitchers in Eric Surkamp and Rich Hill. Oakland lost their opening series against the White Sox, winning just one of four games at home. If the Mariners continue hitting like they did in Texas, they have a good chance of coming out of the first week of play with a very strong record.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I haven't even watched a game this season. I was amped when spring training started, now I'm just like "meh".

I'm tired of Lew Wolff. I'm tired of watching dope players leave because of dumb ass "moneyball". I'm dumbfounded that Sonny Gray still doesn't have a contract extension and Billy Beane even saying shit like it might not be worth it lol the fuck? Our ace is making league minimum.

Fuck our ownership.

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I haven't even watched a game this season. I was amped when spring training started, now I'm just like "meh".

I'm tired of Lew Wolff. I'm tired of watching dope players leave because of dumb ass "moneyball". I'm dumbfounded that Sonny Gray still doesn't have a contract extension and Billy Beane even saying shit like it might not be worth it lol the fuck? Our ace is making league minimum.

Fuck our ownership.
All the suffering and heart ache and pain and devastating losses and failed hopes and dreams just makes winning that much better when it finally does happen lol

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
All the suffering and heart ache and pain and devastating losses and failed hopes and dreams just makes winning that much better when it finally does happen lol
The problem is winning won't happen with cheap ownership. Josh Donaldson is seriously one of the biggest retarded blunders I've ever seen lol

Now it might happen again with Sonny Gray.

Even Cespedes was a terrible mistake. Gave away the guy that basically protected the line up in the middle of a pennant race.

It's like they want to keep one upping themselves on how badly they can fuck up.

Props: BUTCHER 206