Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
lol wtf you ate some sushi then all that katsu and presumably beer and now these? thats why you had those stomach aches man not cause of the beer, the beer only made it worse

but real playas do whatever they want to do tbh fam
This, coming from the dude that lives alone and cooks a large pizza and a whole box of hot wings? Lol bitch you dont know shit, i got some leftover katsu for tomorrow tbh fam

Props: BUTCHER 206

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
the newest Raider Reggie Nelson smashing a bitch ass Donkey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2N8jOWviaLA
I wanted the Cowboys to swoop him up. He's a great centerfield type free safety with pretty good range. I think he should let Smith, Amerson, and the rest of the CBs to be aggressive in man coverage. Last but not least, he is a dreadhead so I know he's gonna make some hyphy plays...

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
i just did that cause real playas cant decide between just pizza or just a small amount of wings, real playas do what they want and cook it all then eat as much as they feel like then throw the rest of it away lol i didnt eat all that
Lol i believe you fam, tbh i always throw away large amounts of food cuz my girl cooks way too much, or i just buy too much and i eat like 25% of my meal and throw the rest away, right in front of bums lol its pretty funny actually since i hate poor people

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Lol i believe you fam, tbh i always throw away large amounts of food cuz my girl cooks way too much, or i just buy too much and i eat like 25% of my meal and throw the rest away, right in front of bums lol its pretty funny actually since i hate poor people
you gotta pour bleach on it, otherwise theyll just wait for like 30 seconds til youre gone then pull the lid out and snatch it up start eating it in one motion not giving a fuck lol. pick through it pick out the best parts throw the rest away wait for some more food ive seen it literally hundreds of times

shit sometimes they wont even wait for it to be all the way in theyll just say "oh you dont want that" and snatch it especially if its an obvious tourist lol

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
you gotta pour bleach on it, otherwise theyll just wait for like 30 seconds til youre gone then pull the lid out and snatch it up start eating it in one motion not giving a fuck lol. pick through it pick out the best parts throw the rest away wait for some more food ive seen it literally hundreds of times

shit sometimes they wont even wait for it to be all the way in theyll just say "oh you dont want that" and snatch it especially if its an obvious tourist lol
Lol its funny u say that, cuz when i was 18 living in Eureka, CA I was working at a Wendy's and on my breaks i would go out behind the dumpster and smoke bowls, there would always be someone there digging in the trash and eating the food, it was awkward cuz i was trying to get high

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
i bet a dreadhead will get tackled by the dreads in some crazy way, break his neck or something then boom, No more dreads allowed

they'll say since it's part of the uniform under the long established rules, that part of the uniform is banned for player safety or something

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Lol its funny u say that, cuz when i was 18 living in Eureka, CA I was working at a Wendy's and on my breaks i would go out behind the dumpster and smoke bowls, there would always be someone there digging in the trash and eating the food, it was awkward cuz i was trying to get high
when my homies now ex girlfriend worked at mcdonalds she had to go out and dump a bottle of bleach into the trash over the food every day lol

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA

in the book he slices his eyes open and i think cuts his gut open. then at the end he sees him during daylight blind in the park with the same little dog that starts whimpering and shaking, and he walks up and whispers something into his ear and the guy has a heart attack lol