Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
lol, damn I would have been trippin too. especially rockin the Red XIVs
yeah, i don't even remember the last weed anxiety attack i had prior to that...i'd say it's been 3-4 years before the 13 surenos incident. and yeah, i was trippin for wearing the black/red 14s, lol.

FUBU was about to jump in the water...
i was sitting in a grass field, i wouldn't have made it to the water unless i was deion sanders lol.

if 14 surenos were there, do you think one of them would have left?
lol, possibly...

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
might just cop another pair of these

have some right now, but they're at least a couple years old, and pretty fucked up
those are cool...i have a pair of white shell toes with black stripes. i want some black shell toes with white stripes, but more than that, i want some gazelles or sambas.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
if the supersonics come back to the NBA i swear i will start following nba and sonics will be my team
i've said this many times, but i was a die-hard sonics fan back in the 90s. shawn kemp is my favorite basketball player of all time, and i continue to be a fan through the years when they had ray allen, rashard lewis, etc. i guess i'm a thunder fan, i find myself rooting for them since they're basically the new sonics, but it ain't the same.