Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
They say it takes a village to raise a child; this is not unlike the completion of a master’s thesis. Many people have influenced this research and should be acknowledged here; however, because of restraints on space, only a few can be mentioned. First off, I must thank my siccness breh's, especially infinity and Butcher_206. And that's all I would like to thank. Fuck the rest of you, you don't deserve shit. I did this.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
A fractal is a never-ending pattern. Fractals are infinitely complex patterns that are self-similar across different scales. They are created by repeating a simple process over and over in an ongoing feedback loop. Driven by recursion, fractals are images of dynamic systems – the pictures of Chaos.

A fractal is a natural phenomenon or a mathematical set that exhibits a repeating pattern that displays at every scale. It is also known as expanding symmetry or evolving symmetry. If the replication is exactly the same at every scale, it is called a self-similar pattern. An example of this is the Menger Sponge.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
infinity @infinity Nuttkase @Nuttkase B-Buzz @B-Buzz what yall think of that new grimes? it never really clicked for me, all the guitar sounded forced

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
tbh I think I turned it off after 3 tracks and haven't had the desire to re-listen

funny you mention it because when I just got this notification I immediately started thinking about Grimes and how I'm going to see her in a couple months

then I started thinking about stalking her after the show and finding out where her camp is