Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
This test is exclusively available to anyone desiring Clinically Exact Values for their Body Fat and Body Fat Percentage, Muscle, Skeletal Bone Density, Ideal Body Weight, Fat and Weight Loss Analysis and Goals. Calorie Energy Expenditures (Basal and Resting Metabolic Rates, and Activity Calories) based upon individualized Body Composition Results are also included in the reports given to each person tested. Calorie expenditure is dictated by Body Composition, not Body Weight.

hell yeah

i need to know all of that, foshoer Mac Jesus @Mac Jesus

Last edited:
Nov 18, 2010
is that like really high?

maybe she needs an intervention or a hobby or a job or something. do something. be a nurse. work with blind kids, lepers or that kind of thing
She has a job, she needs baseball to start backup so she can be occupied by something i guess lol but she has had the game for 2-3 years.

I got to level 30 in a week got bored and quit lol

Props: BUTCHER 206
Nov 18, 2010
i thought candy crush was like the king of free to play with heavy microtransactions, like parents were getting upset cause their kids would just rack up a $300 bill real quick lol
I think you get like 3 tries or some shit and they take 15min for 1 to come back. So it is impatient, rich or dumb people paying for it lol

Props: BUTCHER 206

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Yeah that was a dumb article, just read it. Though one time I was at Ike's and this couple said they hadn't smoked in like 30 years and was being told by the budtender to get some buds that were in the mid 20% range and I was just like "No you probably don't wanna do that" and picked them out some good ones that were in the low teens and had a higher amount of CBD than usual. I was like damn man you trying to have these old folks up in the ER having dual panic attacks together or something the broad that worked there was clueless lol