Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Mac Jesus @Mac Jesus I'll ask you for advice on the same issue I asked Tay about considering you've spoken to me about employment before.

So put on your serious hat cuz I don't want Pee Wee Herman advice.

I'll hit you up privately via IG, if the involved individual were to somehow find out I publicly posted it here, I'd probably get sued.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Yeh a lot of places have American food sections, but considering I don't even have a fucking car, I'm not going to be in the huge supermarkets very often. And they sure as shit don't sell them in everyday food stores
I got them from a gas station...

and pistachios aren't "American food" lol

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I just told you I didn't have a car. What the fuck would I be doing at a gas station? lol
Who the fuck told you to be at a gas station you retarded faggola.

I simply stated where I purchased an item because you were acting like they were some exquisite rare item in England when they're not lol

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Who the fuck told you to be at a gas station you retarded faggola.

I simply stated where I purchased an item because you were acting like they were some exquisite rare item in England when they're not lol
They are not an ordinary everyday food item here by any stretch of the imagination, they do not sell them in many places, and I have never in my entire life seen a single person eating them before.

I've just spent my entire life here in England growing up, but of course I don't know what I'm talking about....

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
They are not an ordinary everyday food item here by any stretch of the imagination, they do not sell them in many places, and I have never in my entire life seen a single person eating them before.

I've just spent my entire life here in England growing up, but of course I don't know what I'm talking about....
They're not an ordinary everyday food item anywhere lol they're expensive as fuck and most people buy them as a treat and not a regular grocery item. I don't randomly see people snacking on them here either.

I bet if you walk to your small little shithole town local grocery and went to aisle that has nuts, guess what you would find? Pistachios lol

Unfortunately for you though a small bag of pistachios costs as much as a meal at McDonalds, probably why you've never had them. Because you're a child who doesn't pay for groceries and your parents don't buy them.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Pretty sure wonderful built themselves into a worldwide super corporation didn't they have superbowl commercials back to back to back years? Probably in every country on earth shit north koreans probably can get wonderful pistachios
lol Wonderful has a .uk site, must just be for looks since you can't buy them unless it's at some specialized American section in a massive grocery store....lol

Wonderful® Pistachios