Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
lol, this is between us tho.
im in AMPM buying beer and the paert of town im from i usually carry something on me.
so im in line and this black chick walks up behind me, but then she liek randomly, takes 5 steps back. then as the person is in front of me shes like 'hey ...hey... your shirt..."

and i look down and the handle of the shit on the side of my hip is sticking out
so i kinda calmly go "oh good lookin" and put my jacket over it.... the chick immediately leaves after that and goes to the car.

so i buy my beer and shit, im bout to jump in my car and the chick in this car is staring me down...get in the car and the chick in the passenger is like breaking her neck looking at me. i wave, kinda like thanks for tellin me.

chick rolls down her window and is like "my friend wanted to know if she can get your number' i just laughed rolled my window up and left.

why do you want a number of a person you just saw holding a gun in a ampm...
girls are weird sometimes
like what did she wanna get fucked with a loaded/unloaded glock or something?

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I was near the McDonalds a week ago near Haight and Stanyan in SF.... I was over hearing to some kid on his phone in distress saying "nah you need to come pick me up, they snatched my shit, yea they where strapped"

I was like yeeeeaaa, gotta get the fuck out of here... asap

Props: BUTCHER 206

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
Shit man if you come out bring some of that Marz and we can park drink at Cal Anderson with Ne Obliviscaris @Ne Obliviscaris & maybe nolettuce @nolettuce . If you make it out how long you staying for you think?
prolly around the 4th of july

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
[ame]https://twitter.com/MartinShkreli/status/698749973769363456[/ame]
[ame]https://twitter.com/MartinShkreli/status/698748496153866240[/ame]

pretty sure he's trolling.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
nolettuce @nolettuce what made you want an arizer q? Needed a tabletop with whip or are you digging the bag feature? It should be just as good or better than the solo, which works great

I need to get a new battery pack my solo is like 2yrs old i think, it's probably not hitting as hard as it can and i notice the oven can't keep at temp when dragging very hard.

nolettuce

not nolettuce
Nov 8, 2013
nolettuce @nolettuce what made you want an arizer q? Needed a tabletop with whip or are you digging the bag feature? It should be just as good or better than the solo, which works great

I need to get a new battery pack my solo is like 2yrs old i think, it's probably not hitting as hard as it can and i notice the oven can't keep at temp when dragging very hard.
Wanted a tabletop mainly, preferably whip but the bag is a bonus. Plus it was 169 after some vd promo

Props: BUTCHER 206