Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
Why are you linking this article and trying to argue with me? lol

I'm cracking on a couple not only -begging- for money, but begging for a ton of money because they picked out a "perfect" baby on a website lol

The fuck does trying to prove to me how expensive it is have to do with anything I said previous to your initial post?
It was a good article man you should read it, calm down dude jeez lol

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
It was a good article man you should read it, calm down dude jeez lol
Why should I read it? lol I'm making a joke about random people who I feel are scummy. That doesn't make me want to read articles and get in to a multi post discussion about adoption lol

I don't care about the subject. I'm well versed on it from being in the process of adopting a child back in 2007.

What do you mean by calm down? Who is mad? lol don't be weird.

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
Why should I read it? lol I'm making a joke about random people who I feel are scummy. That doesn't make me want to read articles and get in to a multi post discussion about adoption lol

I don't care about the subject. I'm well versed on it from being in the process of adopting a child back in 2007.

What do you mean by calm down? Who is mad? lol don't be weird.
Yea making a better life for an impoverished baby with parents incapable of raising him, what a horribly scummy thing to do lol

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
The chili cheese barita or "chilito" with sour cream was the real mvp...
Iono I haven't had a cheesy gordita in years but they were always tits I'll check out the chili cheese usually just end up getting the nachos bell grande no sour cream no tomatoes and a couple double deckers cause I'm usually tanked and it's bout the only things I remember on the menu

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
Iono I haven't had a cheesy gordita in years but they were always tits I'll check out the chili cheese usually just end up getting the nachos bell grande no sour cream no tomatoes and a couple double deckers cause I'm usually tanked and it's bout the only things I remember on the menu
It ain't on the menu anymore. Think I'm gonna start a petition...

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Yea making a better life for an impoverished baby with parents incapable of raising him, what a horribly scummy thing to do lol
Yep, when you can save the life of one of hundreds of thousands of children in their own backyard instead of shopping for a "perfect" designer baby off of the internet, it's pretty scummy.

Look at those people raising a child who has no parents of his own, and paying exorbitantly to get to do so, what scumbags lol
Except they ain't paying exorbitantly to get to do so, they're begging other people when they can literally save a child life for free in they're own backyard because they gotta get that catalog internet baby lol

Judging by your responses you should be telling yourself to "calm down" homie. Just don't stalk me in multiple threads across the website again talking about adoption this time lol