Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 7, 2003
Pittsburg/Bay Point
Cali is like up here though right pretty much anyone can get a recc you just need the right DR? That's what I've always understood at least from my friends that live down there and people on here.
Yeah, I've heard all sorts of shit in my last months of being down here, but I guess they're handing them out like they were in Seattle before legalization....

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Yeah, I've heard all sorts of shit in my last months of being down here, but I guess they're handing them out like they were in Seattle before legalization....
Well hopefully sooner than later it won't be an issue anywhere. Pretty good chance of Cali going legal this year. Betting at least 2 or 3 more states do.

DFDoom

Definition Supervillain
Feb 15, 2007
What's up DFDoom @DFDoom ?
Finding a bit of joy and purpose in life,
at least a little bit every day.

Starting to feel like me again, whatever that means.
Kinda silly, a little nutty, mixed with a bit of crazy...
My comfort zone.

More importantly, my will to live is back.

Most of the people in my everyday life could give a fuck about me, but when I come here I feel at home and amongst likeminded people.

Thanks to all those that have shown me love.
I'd be more than happy to help any of you in a time of need. All you gotta do is ask.

I don't have anything figured out in this life, but I know I want to press forward, and that's good enough for me.

Much love
& God Bless,
- Me

Last edited:
Dec 2, 2011
Mhu thulan
illuminatiguy.tumblr.com
Only thing that got me curious about that is the features. From the looks of the signed piece of paper he posted up a few weeks ago it appears Earl & Thugger are on it. That would be huge for both.
frank ocean on it and vic mensa was cut off from wolves. im trying not to read too much about the live streaming event, i don't wanna spoil myself too much like on yeezus everything came as surprise. people says that ye haven't even finished the album yet lol, he played some raw mixes, maybe he was fucking around tho.