Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
No, Tay has never dismissed me. And due to my obnoxious nature, I'm surprised he has remained so respectful towards me.

He is contemplating retirement due to the fucked up state of the game.

Lets just pray that he gets a change of heart. I know that's selfish on my part if he feels that retirement is the best option for himself, but honestly I would feel a little empty if that happened. If he retires, my future seems rather redundant....
Retiring? How could that be? I thought he always had sold out shows and was on his way to winning a grammy.... and you already know what a huge following he has in Europe. Something doesnt add up

Nov 18, 2010
Retiring? How could that be? I thought he always had sold out shows and was on his way to winning a grammy.... and you already know what a huge following he has in Europe. Something doesnt add up
His geo broke down, he cant bring his speakerbox up the street to the chinese restaurant. He has to call an uberXL to bring all thatm and if he does his profit margin is ruined.

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
Real talk DaGrimProphet @DaGrimProphet do not ever carve anything into your arm for any reason. I can't think of a single instance where anyone has ever done that and looked back on it, thinking "man, I'm glad I carved that into my arm"

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
If I ever meet you in person, I'll swing at you. I don't give a fuck if you're a grown ass man who could beat the shit out of me. I don't give a fuck if you have a gun and you blow my brains out. I'd be happy to die knowing I defended my integrity.
after reading the last 8-10 pages, id say your integrity went out the window some time ago...

also, what are these great musical achievements killer tay has?

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Real talk DaGrimProphet @DaGrimProphet do not ever carve anything into your arm for any reason. I can't think of a single instance where anyone has ever done that and looked back on it, thinking "man, I'm glad I carved that into my arm"
Slayer fans do it and they ain't even part of a mob. Cuzz Bros. must be some scared bitches.