Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I just saw the rick ross shoe ad for reebok up there and I read it like "Rick Ross runs in it" and I'm like, wait, no that can't be right! his fat ass wouldn't run for shit!

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
So here I was, outside the Starbucks
not givin a fuck, pressin my luck
I meet this user, I too an abuser
Spit game, flirt, she's cuter

9 months later meet a woman at a bar
takin shots solo, her gaze meets me from afar
she calls me over, we start takin shots
back to her place, beatin up the crotch

wake up the next morning like what the fuck
she still looks good so i had good luck
starbucks girl descends from down the stairs
holy shit its her sister, she gives me the stare

true story

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
T @tylerthetaco D @Dr. Feelgood C @Crystaldab T @two415dude (?)

[video=youtube;3_Qcn4ITGtA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=3_Qcn4ITGtA[/video]

This is pretty great.

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
Potheads have a new reason to cheer for Usain Bolt ... besides the whole Jamaica thing ... TMZ has learned California weed shops are now selling a strain of weed named after the fastest man on the planet. What an honor!!

Our well-informed, and prescription-carrying sources, tell us ... ever since the Games began, multiple weed dispensaries in the Orange County area have been selling a new product called, "Usain Bolt OG."

One pot shop honcho tells us U.B.O.G. got its name because it's so "fast-hitting" ... get it? Stoner humor ...

But the Olympic weed tie-ins are far from over ... we're told some shops plan to release a new line of weed-filled baked goods inspired by U.S. Judo fighter Nick Delpopolo ... who was just booted from the Games for eating a pot brownie.

Silver lining?