Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
i was just going to buy some juanitas tortilla chips cause theyre cheap and theyre salty as fuck, and taste like corn tortillas lol, but anybody have any suggestions what might go better with refried beans, this is a critical decision, about to roast a bowl them mobb in a highly heterosexual manner to qfc

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
i was just going to buy some juanitas tortilla chips cause theyre cheap and theyre salty as fuck, and taste like corn tortillas lol, but anybody have any suggestions what might go better with refried beans, this is a critical decision, about to roast a bowl them mobb in a highly heterosexual manner to qfc
Juanitas are the hyphiest tortilla chip that exists. I don't think there is a better suggestion.

Pour chips on plate, place refried beans over chips, pour salsa over beans = winning.

Maybe some sour cream and some diced onions if you want to get fancy with it.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
oh yeah, salsa lol duh. i wasnt going to get any good thing i double checked the fridge i recently ran out of like 4 hot sauces at almost the same time somehow i dont have anything to put on there at all, that wouldve sucked. this QFC better have tapatio i think i looked for it awhile ago and they didnt carry it i was like wtf are you smoking qfc, goddamned idiots i almost stopped going