Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

nolettuce

not nolettuce
Nov 8, 2013
They are all gone but like two and nah I'm cool with having birds freak out and accidentally fly into my place. Honestly with how big the tree in front of my spot is and how my windows open in both my living room and bedroom I'm surprised one hasn't flown in my house yet. Or some squirrel jump into my bedroom or shit. I'm sure it's only a matter of time though lol
You and your fear of small woodland creatures taking over your spot.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
birds are retrades man I'ts happened to me at least 3 times

they fly in and can't figure out how to get out. the stress probably causes their tiny hearts to explode like 5 mins after they finally get out

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Fuck that would have been quite the news headline 'First Hill man struck and killed by ambulance crossing street in front of hospital' lol at least I would have been right there but that fucker literally shot out from behind a row of cars stopped at the light and went from 0-50 or so in a second I probably would have been toast.
You hear theyre shutting down samsons?

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
birds are retrades man I'ts happened to me at least 3 times

they fly in and can't figure out how to get out. the stress probably causes their tiny hearts to explode like 5 mins after they finally get out
Yeah that little fucker was buzzing around in there for a while, I popped out a window and we sheperded him out by holding up towels and walking towards him lol