Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Future gets progressively shittier with each release

He needs more drugs
Well seeing the two albums I was said I liked more or less front to back were his two previous releases before this one going to have to disagree there.

Future was good at some point?
He has a decent amount of songs I like, others I don't at all. As I said above I thought his two projects previous to this one were really solid front to back which I hadn't thought of any of his other releases. In my opinion he tends to make better music than 90% of the shit people post on their best of and looking forward to lists in BART and the general hip-hop forum. Those lists always let me know how little people on here listen to different types of music (even within the same genre) and are a big reason I never post in them.

Regardless of ones opinion on Future this boards taste in music is stale as fuck. I don't know how some people on here literally only listen to one or two sub-genres in one genre of music when there is so much stuff out there in general. But hey if they wish it was still 1996 I guess good for them?

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
That's hella cold Tay didn't even give Grim a prop for his video and he's holding up one of his albums in the screen cap but he propped other posts in there, ouch lol
Tay might not have seen it cuz it's not in BART & that's where Tay posts.

...nobody posts in the shameless self promotion forum.