Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
I want to be treated like yall, I want the respect I deserve. Im just like the click. Im tired of being stepped on

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pzzj9zhvE5A
Dude, you dont fit in here. You're an emotional 17 year old kid with an unhealthy obsessionwith killa tay trying to kick it wiht a bunch of grown folks who care about pizza, chicken, talking shit to eachother, and inside jokes--many of which have come about from actually knowing eachother in real life and the 10+ years alot ofus have been posting. Just because youve read through every fucking post on the board doesnt mean you were there for it or understand the context of what the place was like at the time, and the fact that you have emotional breakdowns when tay doesnt email you back like I had at your age when some bitch I was fucking wouldnt return my calls is fucking sad as hell. GO MAKE SOME FRIENDS IN REAL LIFE. IF YOU PUT HALF AS MUCH EFFORT INTO REAL LIFE AS YOU PUT INTO THE SICC YOUD HAVE ACTUAL FRIENDS. YOU MIGHT EVEN BE ABLE TO TOUCH A VAGINA AND FORGET ALL ABOUT TAY. You aint got to stop posting or anything, but the sicc should not be that important to you.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Yeah I fuck around with that mcdonalds shit, clown on me for it, I dont care

But that rapist shit aint cool anymore dog

And the dead aunt thing timebomb mentioned again recently is way out

Learn the difference between clowning, and just being an asshole
No dude, WE aint got to learn shit, YOU dont make the rules here. THATS HOW THE SICCNESS IS? youve read every post in history, theres sharks in the water here. You aint noticed people posted PICTURES AND CONTACT INFOR for Incisions mom? making a joke about your dead aint is fucking peanuits compared to that. Woodie once showed up at a dudes place of work and punked him out, making a rapist joke about you pales in comparison. Like infinity @infinity said, you choose to play in this sandbox, you know theres broken needels and razorblades in it, dont get mad when you get cut.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
Dude, you dont fit in here. You're an emotional 17 year old kid with an unhealthy obsessionwith killa tay trying to kick it wiht a bunch of grown folks who care about pizza, chicken, talking shit to eachother, and inside jokes--many of which have come about from actually knowing eachother in real life and the 10+ years alot ofus have been posting. Just because youve read through every fucking post on the board doesnt mean you were there for it or understand the context of what the place was like at the time, and the fact that you have emotional breakdowns when tay doesnt email you back like I had at your age when some bitch I was fucking wouldnt return my calls is fucking sad as hell. GO MAKE SOME FRIENDS IN REAL LIFE. IF YOU PUT HALF AS MUCH EFFORT INTO REAL LIFE AS YOU PUT INTO THE SICC YOUD HAVE ACTUAL FRIENDS. YOU MIGHT EVEN BE ABLE TO TOUCH A VAGINA AND FORGET ALL ABOUT TAY. You aint got to stop posting or anything, but the sicc should not be that important to you.

That's as real as gets. But it's gonna go in one ear and out the other