Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
I haven't taken no doz since I drove from eastern Long Island to south west Missouri in one day on 2.5 hours sleep. My piss smelled like chemicals by the time I got in my hotel room. Pretty sure I did some damage to my kidneys, at least temporarily. I'm sure I took more than you're supposed to in 24 hours.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I haven't taken no doz since I drove from eastern Long Island to south west Missouri in one day on 2.5 hours sleep. My piss smelled like chemicals by the time I got in my hotel room. Pretty sure I did some damage to my kidneys, at least temporarily. I'm sure I took more than you're supposed to in 24 hours.
lol

You sure you're going to make it to 50 years old? I mean a whole entire no doz pill holy shit man, you might've caused some serious permanent damage. You have your liver enzymes checked out recently? They could be pretty elevated, there might even be damage already. as far as your kidneys yeah at least one of them is probably already completely and utterly destroyed. Good thing you got two

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
lol

You sure you're going to make it to 50 years old? I mean a whole entire no doz pill holy shit man, you might've caused some serious permanent damage. You have your liver enzymes checked out recently? They could be pretty elevated, there might even be damage already. as far as your kidneys yeah at least one of them is probably already completely and utterly destroyed. Good thing you got two
Lol I had most of the bottle if I remember right in 24 hours. I just haven't had a need for it sense. I usually just deal with being tired. I'll drink a soda if it's bad enough. I seem to be most awake from 7pm-4am for some reason.

Props: BUTCHER 206