Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
You're going to get to Cali and be extremely disappointed. Every "civilized" place in the world is pretty much the same in the long run.

There's a bunch of Americans saying the same shit about wanting to go somewhere else.

The thing is you get there, think "this is awesome" for a couple days then finally realize "wait, there is nothing different".

Even Vegas wears thin after awhile.

90% of America is hot garbage, examples include: the South and Midwest
I agree to some extent, but it doesn't mean I wouldn't like to visit Vegas or Cali. Personally I can't stand 50% of the year being complete darkness in the UK, so many parts of America got the weather as an immediate advantage. But whatever, doesn't mean I wouldn't recommend yall visit UK for London or whatever.

If any of yall pass through England, holla at me

wasnt it your birthday the other day? how come they didnt sing happy birthday to you and give you cake? lol didnt anyone know it was your birthday
Nope. Not 1 single person. Aside from my mom, no one outside of facebook + you and nuttkase wished me a happy birthday.

Nobody at school knew/would've even cared anyway...

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
I agree to some extent, but it doesn't mean I wouldn't like to visit Vegas or Cali. Personally I can't stand 50% of the year being complete darkness in the UK, so many parts of America got the weather as an immediate advantage. But whatever, doesn't mean I wouldn't recommend yall visit UK for London or whatever.

If any of yall pass through England, holla at me

Nope. Not 1 single person. Aside from my mom, no one outside of facebook + you and nuttkase wished me a happy birthday.

Nobody at school knew/would've even cared anyway...
Do you literally not have any friends in real life? How big is your school?

EDIT: HBBD