Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
That's great Mixerr. What were the top 3 moments for Mixerr Reviews in 2015?
The first one would be my exposure of the self-driving Google Maps car video I recorded back in June that has given me international exposure on a global from being featured on Infowars website, the second one would be the LAMB album review that mentioned S @Sccit which got me a whole bunch of commenters to my blog, and the third one would be the Cat-Dat album review I did. That's my longest album review I have ever written along with Prozak - Paranormal, Vallejo - Thicker Than Water, Lil Johnny - I Got You, Lil Mo - Pain and Paper, and Nicole Wray - Elektric Blue along with many other album reviews I did over the years but can't remember at the moment.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Answer the fucking question Mixerr @Mixerr
Thank you for answering the question Mixerr @Mixerr , you are truly the best of friends

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
Let me break it down …
The first one would be my exposure of the self-driving Google Maps car video I recommend rded back in June that has given me international exposure on a global from being featured on Infowars website.

The second one would be the LAMB album review that mentioned S @Sccit which got me a whole bunch of commenters to my blog.

The third one would be the Cat-Dat album review I did. That's my longest album review I have ever written along with Prozak - Paranormal, Vallejo - Thicker Than Water, Lil Johnny - I Got You, Lil Mo - Pain and Paper, and Nicole Wray - Elektric Blue along with many other album reviews I did over the years but can't remember at the moment.