Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I'm going out to lunch to celebrate my mom's retirement and then doing laundry. Going to be a wild ass Saturday for me. I'm too burnt out to do anything even if I wanted to which I don't lol. We did 5000 people again yesterday. Glad I'm off today and tomorrow, should be the last two really busy days with everyone going back to school and work come Monday.

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
I'm going out to lunch to celebrate my mom's retirement and then doing laundry. Going to be a wild ass Saturday for me. I'm too burnt out to do anything even if I wanted to which I don't lol. We did 5000 people again yesterday. Glad I'm off today and tomorrow, should be the last two really busy days with everyone going back to school and work come Monday.
Damm y'all have been slammed since Star Wars dropped. Hopefully that shit starts slowing down soon

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I'm on hold with my healthcare provider because their online payment system sucks and is always fucking up and this is currently the wait music, I was just talking about these guys a few days ago on here...

Odd choice of wait music I hope some 80 year old hears it and says "what the matter with kids these days!?!?!" even though that song is like 20 years old now.