Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
I'm about to go out to eat in a lil bit and go hard in the paint with some razor clams and some clam chowder yall bitches don't know bout this seafood cuh
Didn't crab season get pushed back by more than a month due to the high level of mercury? I don't think I wanna know bout that seafood life right now cuzzalo

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
Didn't crab season get pushed back by more than a month due to the high level of mercury? I don't think I wanna know bout that seafood life right now cuzzalo
red tide blood, but you're a weenie, the state health inspector is in charge of when the crab season opens, I know the dude cuz he has inspected my work a few times... dude wouldn't kill us all he's pretty serious about his job.

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
My pops has this Italian liquor called grappa, grappo? Something like that. He keeps trynna get me to drink the nasty shit and it straight smells and tastes like fucking varnish or paint stripper. Straight up trash and this tiny lil bottle is supposed to be like $80 lol

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
I'd rather drink the crown royal he's got. But I just ain't been in the drinking mood. I haven't had a drink infuck a good 6 months or so. Wait. I take that back. Had a horrible well margarita at a Mexican restaurant last week. That restaurant fucking sucked ass. Salsa runny like water and no taste, fajitas were 75% onion, the asada was flavorless. Actually, it was by far the worst mexican restaurant I've ever eaten at