Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I don't remember much about Kirk Cameron's tv show, but I do remember there being a character named Boner lol how the fuck was that a thing?
That dude hung himself in some park in Vancouver, BC like 4 or 5 years ago. He was also Chekov from the OG Star Trek son. Why I know that no fucking clue.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Holds up a specific type of genetically altered banana that is the only remaining commercially viable strain of banana to have survived various amounts of diseases that completely wiped out and nearly caused the extinction of bananas; it is a testament to science and man-kind

"god made this" lol

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
And since all our bananas are clones of clones of etc. there'll probably be another epic disease that wipes out all bananas for good lol. That would majorly suck imagine if you could only buy the seeded bananas imported from somewhere and they were like 6.99 a lb

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Tbh fam i think we take bananas and what goes into bringing them to our tables for granted, that shits amazing lol these things are making it here by container ship after getting picked in south America, then get driven around and they only charge like $0.69 a lb. And all it would really take is one disease like the Panama disease to wipe them all out because there's no genetic variety. We need to appreciate and support bananas more, they're a straight up luxury like the human race has never seen even pharoahs and kings back in the day weren't getting fruit brought from across oceans to their table man. They could be here one day gone the next