Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Gubment: "E-cigs could possibly be bad, we should ban them"

Meanwhile cigarettes have killed millions and put significant strain on the national healthcare system, and actually contain over 100 times the amount of diacetyl per cigarette than what people are getting in their vape sessions. Yeah this makes sense lol

Marijuana: 0 Deaths, illegal
Alcohol: Thousands dead a day, socially acceptable

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Bad Day For Bacon: Processed Meats Cause Cancer, WHO Says : The Salt : NPR
"The World Health Organization has deemed that processed meats — such as bacon, sausages and hot dogs — can cause cancer.
In addition, the WHO says red meats including beef, pork, veal and lamb are "probably carcinogenic" to people."
gotta love the word probably

you can literally write any bullshit you want and pass it off as news as long as you use the word probably

I do believe processed foods can fuck you up, but to say a regular plain old cut of steak, or a pork chop is -probably- carcinogenic is stupid as fuck

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
gotta love the word probably

you can literally write any bullshit you want and pass it off as news as long as you use the word probably

I do believe processed foods can fuck you up, but to say a regular plain old cut of steak, or a pork chop is -probably- carcinogenic is stupid as fuck
I agree, and I don't care if they were straight up like "IT IS ABSOLUTELY CARCINOGENIC GUARANTEED" ill take that risk, and enjoy delicious steaks and pork chops lol

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Lol my wifes pissed at me.

We got home from dropping the kids off at school and she said she was gonna get ready for work (1130) i told her i wasnt watching her gay ass shows. wendy williams, the view, doctor phil and she got hella mad now she wont talk to me.
lol fuck Wendy Williams, the View, and Dr Phil all three of those shows are fucking terrible. you did the right thing