Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I feel sorry for some of these Chicago rappers. Fools like Will and Duck would have been signed (not that I necessarily think that's the way to go in 2015 personally but hey if you are trying to get up and out of a literal warzone do what you have to do) if it wasn't for Kief, Fredo and Reese's antics when they first did. They pretty much blackballed any major wanting to fuck with anyone from that city. Fools getting clapped left and right don't help either obviously.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Louie lucked out and signed right while all that shit was happening with Kief and them. I think they were the only ones signed to majors? Or at least were. Blood Money too then he got smoked a few weeks after signing with Interscope and that just made all of the labels really be like... nope.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Tried looking for you right now and the only solid hit on the name alone is the Siccness thread from a couple days ago lol. So unless one of them bought it I'm guessing it's going to be awhile till it pops up on the net for free being such a underground release.

Might want to ask siccone420 @siccone420 seeing he made the thread maybe he bought it and can up it for you.