Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I don't even think we can hope for .500 at this point, still got the Broncos, Packers, and Chiefs again, we should beat the Chargers, but who knows, we've struggled against shit teams this year too.
tbh though, your team has the building blocks to be a power house. Raiders are a good draft away from the playoffs. They need to address defense and o-line asap.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Fuckin raiders man I'm hella sad right now
Hey man; things will be alright. I dunno why the Raiders can't seem to play a full game, maybe they need to fire their strength coach or conditioning coach or whatever. Maybe they just need to add in a couple pieces. They're a pretty good team, way better than the 49ers so you got that lol

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
lol CAR just went like 70 yards in two passes, Newton 4 TD's...
If Cam don't win the MVP this year it will be a travesty.

Fuckin raiders man I'm hella sad right now
Yeah this blows, we were supposed to be .500 minimum this year. Can't even blame the defense anymore, the D has been solid for the most part lately.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Our o-line has been one of the best in the league this year.

We need a stronger secondary for sure though.
Maybe its just recent bias, cause that o-line wasn't holding KC at all... also seems Murray suppose to be the bellcow but isn't getting the gaps he needs to really break out - he could be way more efficent. Could be scheme more then talent.

But yea Raider secondary, is the weak link.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Maybe its just recent bias, cause that o-line wasn't holding KC at all... also seems Murray suppose to be the bellcow but isn't getting the gaps he needs to really break out - he could be way more efficent. Could be scheme more then talent.

But yea Raider secondary, is the weak link.
Carr is one of the least sacked QB's in the league and Murray is on pace for 1200 yards. Murray just don't have a lot of TD's so he don't get much shine, since the Raiders get most of their TD's in the air.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Murray is a good work horse, he's got decent numbers right now with 853 yards and 5 TD's, but I don't think he'll ever be a superstar. I think he's just gonna spend his career being that decent work horse.

He runs way too high, takes vicious hits all the time, and his hands suck.