Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I didn't realize diet Pepsi is now using sucralose instead of aspartame till i just found this coupon in my bag,and it says "now aspartame free". Lol good luck with that Pepsi sucralose is even worse tasting and also has a terrible aftertaste

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
My friend lived on a farm for a few years and he said it's pretty routine for them to run around a bit sometimes after you cut their heads off. First time it happened no one had told him it was possible and he said he freaked the fuck out and screamed like a little bitch lol

Props: BUTCHER 206
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I didn't realize diet Pepsi is now using sucralose instead of aspartame till i just found this coupon in my bag,and it says "now aspartame free". Lol good luck with that Pepsi sucralose is even worse tasting and also has a terrible aftertaste
lol why would they market "now aspartame free" and then replace aspartame with an equally health detrimental chemical

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
lol why would they market "now aspartame free" and then replace aspartame with an equally health detrimental chemical
Probably because aspartame is known as like "the brain tumor sweetener" even though thats totally false, and sucralose seems to be more accepted. I don't trust sucralose though and don't like the taste.