Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
infinity @infinity traded some dude an ableton midi controller, for a brand new:

I don't know if its all in my mind, but hardware is way more inspiring then midi controller and a computer screen. I can make dilla style beats, or circa 2001 rave beats lol.

Last edited:

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
infinity @infinity traded some dude an ableton midi controller, for a brand new:

I don't know if its all in my mind, but hardware is way more inspiring then midi controller and a computer screen. I can make dilla style beats, or circa 2001 rave beats lol.

For sure. I like software but hardware is more inspiring on a human level. I still might cop an MPC on GP. I already know the technique

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
For sure. I like software but hardware is more inspiring on a human level. I still might cop an MPC on GP. I already know the technique
It was a tough call... I put up an Ableton Push on CL for trade (knowing that in a few months the Push 2 is coming out, and price of the 1st gen will plummet).

A guy hit me up to trade a ESX, and another had a MPC1000. I almost went for the mpc, but dude said he replaced the screen and pads on the mpc, which made me feel like he split shit all over it, so I went with the esx.

You should buy a maschine on ebay, the one that doesn't include the software, and pirate the software, and get a working maschine for 100bucks, vs spending 350-400 on the real deal. Thats my next plan.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Man I had a fucked up day. Neighbors house exploded and I had to help drag the 70 year old broad out. Luckily her and her husband survived. Im hella shook. Spent the afternoon in the hospital with em. Now its fucking whiskey time.
damn, you get a "good neighbor pass" for life. Glad you allright.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
damn, you get a "good neighbor pass" for life. Glad you allright.
Yeah, funny thing is shes the one that always left the funny passive aggresive notes on my old schools for 'not having a proper muffler' or whatever her words were and being to loud. I got her out and got shook and didnt go back in for dude, luckily the firefighters got there and had more balls than me. I actually feel like a little bitch for not going back and getting dude out. If hed died and it was because i was scared of some smoke i dunno how i could live wiht myself.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
Man I had a fucked up day. Neighbors house exploded and I had to help drag the 70 year old broad out. Luckily her and her husband survived. Im hella shook. Spent the afternoon in the hospital with em. Now its fucking whiskey time.
damn breh!! and i thought i was doin somethin by walkin an old lady accross the street the other day. you went full fantastic 4 n'shit!!! Salute!!